Hit up all of Moscow’s top attractions during this 5-hour tour with your private guide! Your tour will start in magnificent Red Square. Get inside the marvelous St. Basil Cathedral – the true symbol of Russia, see Lenin Mausoleum, walk along the crenelated Kremlin walls and majestic towers, enter GUM and turn to Nikolskaya street packed with shops and cafes. See the world-wide known Bolshoi theater, stroll along narrow streets of historical center: Bolshaya Dmitrovka, Kamergersky Lane, Petrovka and Stoleshnikov Lane. Enjoy the panoramic view of Moscow from the rooftop observation deck. Discover the main street of Moscow – Tverskaya and continue your tour in Manege Square and Alexander’s garden. Watch the change of the Kremlin guards at the WW2 memorial of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and the Eternal Flame.
View Moscow through the eyes of locals with your private guide and check out the places loved by Moscovites.
- 5-hour tour of Moscow historical center with our experienced guide.
- Listen to the thrilling stories about Russia’s past in Red Square, visit St. Basil’s Cathedral and Lenin Mausoleum (not always open, check on the spot), walk in Alexander’s Garden with its magnificent monuments, and Manege Square
- Get to know why the Bolshoi theater is called so, look at the Metropol hotel – one of the best examples of art nouveau style in Moscow, beautifully decorated with mosaics in semi-circular gables.
- Pass by the notorious KGB building and get a rooftop experience – enjoy the panoramic view of Moscow’s city center
- Historical downtown with its beautiful narrow streets and the main street of Moscow – Tverskaya
10.00 am – Hotel pick-up
10.30 am –Red Square, visit iconic St.Basil Cathedral, see ancient Kremlin walls and towers, Lenin Mausoleum, GUM
11.30 am – Walk along Nikolskaya street, buy some souvenirs
12.00 am –the Bolshoi theater and Theater Square
12.30 am – Lubyanka street and ex-KGB building, the panoramic view of Moscow’s historical center from the observation deck.
1.30 pm – Lunch (traditional Russian or any other cuisine) – optional
2.00 pm – Moscow Old Town walk: Kuznetsky Most, Petrovka street, Bolshaya Dmitrovka, Kamergersky Lane, Stoleshnikov Lane, Tverskaya street
3.00 pm – Alexander’s Garden, Eternal Flame to Unknown soldier, Manege Square
3.30 pm – Drop-off at your hotel or destination of your choice
Please note, visit to Lenin Mausoleum is not always open, check on the spot.
What makes it different:
- You can adjust the itinerary according to your wish: we offer ideas & you choose what you want. We will meet you at your hotel with your personalized itinerary.
- Your tour will be a lot of fun, not a history lesson.
- You may ask your guide any question which interests you about people, ways and traditions.
- We can invite you to a Moscow family home. Check out “Eat with locals” page on our website.