The mighty Russian capital has a special look at night. Feel its energy and enjoy a memorable sight of the city as the night falls and the impressive cityscape sparkles with colorful evening lights.
The magnificent golden cupolas of Orthodox churches, red stars of the Kremlin towers stand next to the grand Stalin-era façades on the banks of the Moskva River.
View must-sees including the Kremlin and St Basil Cathedral in Red Square, enjoy coffee (own expense) at the 19th-century GUM arcade, admire the illuminated skyline from various viewpoints, and more. Admire the attractive bridges connecting the banks of the Moskva River, the main artery of this metropolis.
View Moscow through the eyes of locals with your private guide and check out the places loved by Moscovites.
- Private 3-hour tour of Moscow with our experienced guide.
- Red Square and its signature sights, like St. Basil’s Cathedral, GUM and the Kremlin walls. See the Kremlin from Bolshoy Moskvoretsky Bridge and Zaryadye flying bridge. View the city lights along Tverskaya Street and thoroughfares like Kamergersky Lane and Petrovka Street, and admire the floodlit Christ the Savior Cathedral. Visit one of rooftop spots (choice of available: Children’s store, O2 bar in Ritz Carlton or 36 floor viewpoint in Radisson Ukraine hotel). Finish in Victory Park or Vorobyovy hills.
8:30 pm – Hotel pick-up (start time depends on the daylight)
10.30 pm – walk around night Moscow, travel by metro when necessary
11.30 pm – Drop-off at your hotel or destination of your choice
Optional: a drive around tour is available upon request.
What makes it different:
- You can adjust the itinerary according to your wish: we offer ideas & you choose what you want. We will meet you at your hotel with your personalized itinerary.
- Your tour will be a lot of fun, not a history lesson.
- You may ask your guide any question which interests you about people, ways and traditions.
- We can invite you to a Moscow family home. Check out “Eat with locals” page on our website.