Discover authentic lifestyle and see Moscow through the eyes of locals! Mother Russia has undergone a long history, the epicenter of which from XIV century was Moscow. And the deep history left the traces in the streets and squares and also in the minds and traditions of the locals.
This 3-hour walking tour takes you around major city attractions (Red Square, St Basil’s Cathedral, GUM department store, Tverskaya street) and off the tourist path. Learn about Russia’s medieval past, the Soviet history, and contemporary Moscow lifestyle as you experience the city beyond the icons. Step on the cobble stones of Red Square, walk into GUM and savour the best ice-cream in town, get down to famous Moscow metro, and stroll along Tverskaya, go to the side streets to discover the buildings which were moved from their original places to 50+ meters during the major reconstruction of the city in 1930s, visit the real “soviet flat” and lit a candle in the XVI church.
- Private 3-hour walking tour with our experienced guide.
- Red Square
- Revolution square metro station
- Tverskaya street
- Tsiferblat (soviet flat)
- Pushkin Square
10.00 am – Hotel pick-up
10.30 am – sightseeing by walking, tour ends in Pushkin Sqaure
1.30 pm – return to hotel (or leave downtown)
What makes it different:
- You can adjust the itinerary according to your wish: we offer ideas & you choose what you want.
- We will meet you at your hotel with your personalized itinerary.
- Your tour will be a lot of fun, not a history lesson.
- You may ask your guide any question which interests you about people, ways and traditions.