- Private full-day tour of Moscow with our experienced guide.
- Visit Red Square and its landmarks, such as St Basil Cathedral, GUM and Lenin’s Tomb (not always open, check on the spot)
- Discover the medieval Kremlin and its beautiful cathedrals (advanced booking)
- Explore the old town of Moscow
- Visit 16th century Kolomenskoye Estate and the Tsar’s wooden Palace
- Explore Moscow by metro, see some of the most fabulous stations and pavilions.
10 am – Hotel pick-up
10.30 am – St Basil Cathedral, Red Square, GUM, Lenin’s Mausoleum, Nikolskaya Street, the Bolshoi Theatre, Manege Square, Alexander’s Garden, the Ruined Grotto, WW2 memorial Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and Eternal Flame
12.00 am – The Kremlin grounds, walls and towers, the Tsar Cannon, the Tsar Bell, the Kremlin Cathedrals: the Dormision Cathedral, the Annunciation Cathedral, the Archangel Michael Cathedral and the Cathedral of Twelve Apostles in the Patriarch’s Palace – for guided tour advanced booking is required
1.30 pm – Lunch (traditional Russian or any other cuisine) – optional
2.30 pm – explore Moscow metro
3.00 pm – visit to Kolomenskoe Estate with its 16-17th centuries cathedrals of and the wooden Palace of Tsar Alexey Mikhailovich (the father of Peter the Great)
5.00 pm – Drop-off at your hotel or destination of your choice
Please note, the time for the Kremlin visit is subject to change during peak season according to available booking slots.
What makes it different:
- You can adjust the itinerary according to your wish: we offer ideas & you choose what you want. We will meet you at your hotel with your personalized itinerary.
- Your tour will be a lot of fun, not a history lesson.
- You may ask your guide any question which interests you about people, ways and traditions.
- We can invite you to a Moscow family home. Check out “Eat with locals” page on our website.